October 18, 2015

Our Station & Apparatus

Station 41

 Station 41

Located on the corner of 4th & B Street in Bay City, OR

Built in the 1950’s, the station originally housed the City Hall and the Public Works Department, as well as the Fire Department.

The Station was updated throughout most of the 1980’s Three additional apparatus bays, an office, and a larger restroom with a shower had been added when this expansion was completed in 1988.

We are currently finishing a project started in 2014 that has added a small apparatus bay, a utility bay, and will include a tool room, and additional training room upon completion.


 

Engine 41-11

Engine 41-11

 

2003 International 4400 (H&W Emergency Vehicles)

1500 GPM Darley Pump

1000 gal. water tank

Seats a crew of 5

Second out on fire calls


Engine 41-12

Engine 41-12

 

1996 International 4900 (H&W Emergency Vehicles)

1500 GPM Darley Pump

1000 gal. water tank

Seats a crew of 5

Reserve engine/ Second out for mutual-aid


Engine 41-13

Engine 41-14

 

2015 International 7400 (Spartan ERV)

1500 GPM Darley Pump

1000 gal. water tank

Seats a crew of 5

First out engine on fires & motor vehicle accidents


Rescue Squad 41-45

Rescue 41-45

2000 Ford F450 4X4

200 gal. water tank with a brush pump

First out on all EMS calls/Second out on MVAs & brush fires